Sunday, February 26, 2017

footwear

Spring!
I looked at my Spring wardrobe and the footwear dept. looking a bit bleak!
Time to update, purge and comfort at the top of my list.
I love the colors. Taupe and blush so far!
I will need white leather sneakers also.
Ladies, take a look at "Earth" footwear, you'll be amazed.
Remember the Swedish Yoga gal who started this footwear Co. thirty-plus years ago?
Well my Booties above are Earth! Comfort and on trend!
I like no more than a 2" heel these days, as I stand at 5'6 &1/2".
Steve Madden & Ryka & Birkies and Vionic are all amazing!
View the Evolution Of Shoes from 8000BC thru 1970.
We are on our feet constantly, take good care to make sure they
have comfort and treat yourself to a pedicure.
One last mention, get a shoe rack or keep them in their original boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment