Monday, February 20, 2017

Blush & Taupe

Colors of light skin tones appeal to me!
I've been drawn to tones of taupe and blush of late.
Decor as well as on trend wearables, it's all working.
I feel even calmer wearing or having these shades around me.
Though, 2017 Pantone is the word, and they say Greens, i'm noticing a lot
of the same blush and taupes returning.
They look fresh and clean on every skin tone, not abrasive.
I so needed a cross-body bag, never thinking i'd find one in blush
soft leather!
The taupe perforated booties, such a find and can't wait to wear them for Spring.
Accessories here and there have shown up in my path, so I grabbed them,
again in blush.
In fashion trends I say pick the styles and colors that work for you, always.
(I have managed to find a few lovely Green Pantone color tops, w/my theme of lace
& ruffles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment