Friday, March 31, 2017

veggies

Here we are into the last day of March!

My thoughts are on recipes and a new website and soup
and root veggies roasted!

When I roast a chicken, it serves many purposes.

Dinner when complete, sandwiches or chicken burritos and soup.

Veggies oh yes, so looking forward to the CSA weekly
baskets, fresh eggs included!

Roasting veggies I just toss all in olive oil, and sprinkle 
Champagne Vinegar on top into a 360 oven temp,
check veg for tenderness-done in approx. 1 1/2 hr.

Chicken soup I cut up chicken- say 2-3 cups, chop 3 stalks of celery, egg noodles,
and 5 carrots, place all in your soup pot and cover with chicken stalk.
Bring to boil and lower heat to med low till carrots are cooked-done.
I serve with garlic & butter bisquits.

Enjoy your time making and your Friday, as we await snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment