Sunday, October 30, 2016

HALLOWEEN MONDAY..

I AM ALL SET FOR OUR HALLOWEEN PARADE.
Here's my mask hanging on top of my
feather boa.
Noticing of late, the parade down Main St.
with children and their families, has been watched by mask wearing onlookers.
So, I am ready. I love to watch it, it's the child in me, and everyone's so happy.
I will be joined by my mask wearing brother who's visiting and Sconset Jessie dog
wearing a neck like tutu and sequins.
Events are organized here for the children. Unlike my childhood where 
we'd knock on doors for 1-2 hours and fill a brown shopping bag
with candy and return home. My parents would inspect every candy as my four siblings and I dumped our bags out. We were allowed to
eat one candy, brush and wash for bed, as school was the next morning.
Hope you all enjoy your festivities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment